Call Us at (305) 444-7078

Family Visas/Green Card


Click here for detailed information about family type visas.

K-1 V-1 Marriage to US Citizen
Finance of US Citizen Spouses of Green Card Holders
K-2 V-2 Brother/Sister of US Citizen
K-1 Children Children of Green Card Holders
K-3 V-3 Spouses/Children of US Citizens
Spouses of US Citizens V-1 or V-2 Children
K-4 Fiancé Removal of Conditions
K-3 Children Fiancés of US Citizens

Click here for detailed information about green card type visas.

Adjustment of Status Family Based
Advance Parole Fiancé Visas
Alien Worker Petition For Alien Relative
Employment Based Naturalization
EB-5 Investment Based TPS
Employment Authorization US Citizenship